I find it a bit humorous that the subject invariably arising for a $200 (or
$1000 or $10,000+) item ends up being about chump change on shipping
costs.  We’ll drop a bundle on something and then spend hours quibbling
about a few bucks on shipping.

 At least I know I’ll get a box in the mail from Aptos :)

Right on Grant, I've learned a new word from the Elecraft reflector
'Tightwads'

73,  Deni - F5VJC