This is all on a mac (10.9), and likely mac-specific.

In the KX3 utility (up to date) with cw mode, I find that ctrl-1
inserts macro 1 into the transmit buffer, and begins to transmit.
That's fine.

However, if I click in the background to make finder active, then ctrl-1
still inserts the macro in the KX3 Utility, and it happens even when on
another desktop.

So there seems to be a bug, perhaps in the mac, and perhaps in the KX3
utility, where keys that should be intercepted by the OS's windowing
system are delivered to the utility.  Obviously (to me...) keystrokes
should not affect a program that does not have focus.

Is anybody else seeing this?

73 de n1dam