Hi All,
I just installed the 5.14 in my K3 and when I ran the 5 and 50 watt TX
calibration I kept getting "Calibration power settled at " 3.495.72;" and it
would abort.
It appears that during this calibration procedure VFO B is being used.  When it
got to 80 meters it would abort.  My VFO B was set to 3495.72, which is out of
band and being out of band I do not think the transmitter will transmit RF
power.  This caused the abort.
Perhaps the Calibration software should set the VFOs in band before preforming
the calibration.
Once the VFO was set in band all is well.
Best 73 Dave Anderson, K4SVTryon, NC 828 777-5088 WWW.K4SV.NET