On 13 Jan 2006 at 4:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If a station signs  <Callsign>/qrp
> do they want me to log them that way?
> This would be an issue if I use LOTW or E-Qsl
>
> Just been on my mind!!
>
> :)
>
> 73 - Clint - WS1V  ..

This has often been discussed on here and elsewhere. /QRP is not part
of any legal callsign, at least outside the USA. If a station sends
/QRP on his call or sticks it on the end of mine in a QSO it is
neither acknowledged nor put in my logbook or QSL card. You will find
that contest and dxpedition operators take the same view. When in a
pileup it is their callsign they need not the superfluous /QRP.

And I always say to people who ask, if you send /QRP you get a 449
report. If you don't send it you get 599 like everybody else.

73/72 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com