Can't find a Bear anywhere !  Lots of NA but no PB ! 73 -- Don N4HH

SNIP

Anyway, I have my home station almost packed up >right now. I'll be heading out within the next 1/2 hour and I should be at > My operating plans are to hopefully be on the air by >about 1800 or 1900Z and should operate until 0000Z this evening. I should > >I'll try to find frequencies that fairly well avoid it, but I >would prefer to stay +/- 5 kHz of the normal QRP calling >frequencies, or on 40m around 7.109 in the much unused Novice band. I would like to switch over to 80m (3.560) as soon as it starts getting close to getting dark, which would be around 2200Z around here. I expect I should be on 30m quite a bit as well just to avoid more of the NAQP. I already made one QSO this morning (from in the den) on 30m.

Well, 73 to all and hope to work many of you during the "Hunt" or before if I get the antennas set up in time!

Mark, NK8Q
Polar Bear #4
K2 4786