I understand the reason a lower pitch ST would be easier to copy when qrm is
present, due to the percentage difference matter.  My question concerns what
pitch is easier to copy when receiving fast cw when no qrm is present.    I
seem to remember seeing a post on this matter some time in the past, in which
it was stated that pitch makes a difference, but have been unable to find in
the archives.  Anyone remember it?
Also, it seems my K2 pitch volumn has a "hole" around 550 to 625, in that the
level is not as loud in this range, when using the K2 internal spkr.  I do not
notice this "hole" nearly as much when using my Kenwood spkr.  I do not mean to
knock my fine lil k2.  My Kenwood internal speaker is no better, only the
external speaker is better.  Anyone else experience the "hole"?

Seems like it would be nice if Elecraft came out with a neat seperate speaker.

Any one care to comment??

George, n4ym