FWIW: I've seen a number of test posts recently and a few comments about blocked posts. About 3 weeks ago, my posts were returned as spam. It took a little while, but my ISP finally found and got the problem corrected, for me at least. They tell me that the host server for the list installed some form of blocker that involved re-direction of addresses, and it began black-listing various IP addresses. Don't know if my ISP's actions fixed anyone elses problems. You can probably tell that I don't understand what I think I know in this matter.

73,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw