Hi Dick,

Just checking to see if the HRD software package can be rendered broken
by outside parties without a free update, after a year of ownership has
passed.

HRD itself is free to update, or not update, as they see fit, I
understand that.

I am not suggesting that they "must" update, but rather asking the
question-- would they update for free, if the software became useless
for reasons out of their control, and after a year of ownership.

"Useless" being defined as some major part being broken, like LoTW, or
K3 controls...
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net