Gary,

Is there any chance that perhaps your firewall might be blocking the traffic on
that NTP port?

This thought was triggered by the fact that all your computers were having
problems.  From what I’ve found on Google doing a quick search that NTP can use
port 123 (IMCP, which is also used by pPing), port 37 (but seems to be
disfavored) and port 13.  See: http://tf.nist.gov/tf-cgi/servers.cgi

Cheers and hope you find the problem,
-rick, K7LOG