From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mike
Weir
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 11:07 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] P3TXMON question?

Good morning to the group, my P3TXMON just arrived the other day and today
it was installed and it works and looks great! I do have a question....the
power reading is Peak-Peak is there a way to switch to RMS? If not is it
possible to make a request to have this looked at by the Elecraft folks and
possibly added to an update?
Mike Weir
VE3WDM

delivered to alderm...@windstream.net