Guy is correct, I have a ham living about 700 feet from me, and when he
opens up with his KW, my old Icom used to die...  The K3 does not even
let me know he is on if he is beyond 10 to 20 KHz.  Only way I can tell
is a HUGE spike in the P3 at his operating frequency.

I did a very informal set of tests located at

http://nk7z.net/wiki/elecraft-k3-macros/elecraft-k3-xlr-to-radio/elecraft-k3-new-synthesizer/

using the P3, and looking at the new synths, as compared to the old
synths.  The screen shots show how very tight the K3 really is when
placed next to a strong signal...

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net