The problem is different on 80M and 6M.  On 80M I can get full power on
Normal CW, but not much on CW Rev.  The opposite is true on 6M.  However, if
I reduce the bandwidth so that FL4 is selected instead on FL2 I can get full
power on both bands and on both CW modes.  If I select Split and use the
sub-RX, I can get full power on both bands, using both filters on both CW
modes.  I sounds like a filter offset problem.  I've reset it to what the
sticker inside the K3S says (-97 for main RX and -79 for sub RX).  I assume
these figures are in Hz.  Is there any way of confirming that there is an
offset problem?

Danny, G3XVR