The BED-90 works fairly well on 75 Meters, about 2 S units down from a
dipole, but it has a 1:1 on almost any frequency between 3 MHz., and 30
Mhz., which is fine for me as I am using a KW for MARS work, and we are
on clear frequencies...

I have heard several stories about what it has for a resistor on it, if
anyone knows for sure, I would be most interested.
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net

For MixW support see;