Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 10:05 PM
To: Milt -- N5IA
Cc: elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 sub RX off freq in SSB diversity mode

Hello Milt,

I think this will occur with the original synthesizers, if you are using
dissimilar roofing filters while in diversity mode. For example, if you
have the 2.8 KHz filter installed in RX1, but the 2.7 KHz filter in RX2,
you will probably experience this (as I recall). If you can, try selecting
a bandwidth while in SSB mode where both receivers will be using the same
roofing filters (if they are installed), and see if the frequency shift
suddenly disappears.

I am not absolutely certain of the above, but I seem to remember that was
what I experienced before I upgraded to the the new synthesizers many
months ago.

73,
Dale WA8SRA