Hi Joe,

As always you seem to have penetrated to the heart of my question...
THANK YOU!

As I have neither seen nor owned one of these keypads yet, I assume one
must program each key to emulate a key on a keyboard, separately
first.

So to check my understanding here is a brief overview:

I program the Genovation, using a PC to have a few buttons emulate a few
ASCII keys, and unplug it, and set it aside.

I then use a normal ASCII keyboard, jacked into the USB port of the P3
to program a few macros, using teh same keys as triggers I programmed
into the Genovation.

I then remove the ASCII keyboard, and replace it with the Genovation
keypad, now if I press one of the pre-programmed keys, (and that key
matches a key I have pre-programmed into the P3), the macro associated
with that key will trigger, thus controlling the K3, or P3.

Is that even close to correct?  If so I order a Genovation today!
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net

For MixW support see;