Thanks for the replies on & off list.

I've tried to follow the documentation on the N1MM site and thus far
I haven't been able to get any communication from the memories to the
K3. I only have one COM port on the computer and though I checked
that in the config setup to also be for CW, I'm guessing I may need
another COM port as the pictorial shows three ports available with
one of them for the radio and another for CW. If that's the case,
I'll likely need a different computer as this one is a HP slimline
and is very limited in what it can do and like a inexpensive laptop,
hardware can not be added to it.

I don't want this topic to become what some will consider an off
topic thread as many here likely don't use N1MM with their K3 so
please send your comments direct to me.

If there is a good link for setting up the K3 with N1MM, I'd like to
know about it, I Google search found one for how to do this with the
Flex but that's not Elecraft.

Thanks & 73,

Gary
KA1J