Dwight,

I don't have experience with Remote Rig, and Brandon's suggestions usurp mine. One thing I know is that if you are using USB mode instead of DATA A, you will have to set compression to zero and set the TX EQ to flat. Failure to do that will result in distorted data transmissions.

73 es HNY,
Don W3FPR