My simple (=cheaper) solution is to get rid of the dimmers all together.
How much is a good old fashioned light switch at the big three, $1.50, two buck if you want a matching switch plate. When we bought our house I replaced six dimmers. Didn't hear a peep from "she who must be obeyed". I have about that many CFL's to swap out for LED's. The garage fluorescents will be a different story. They get to stay as long as they stay radio quiet.