Early alert for our Elecraft list readers:

We're finally implementing the planned price changes that we first mentioned late last year. We ended up delaying that change due to both the large holiday season order rush and several ham shows, both of which always generate a lot of sales sales activity and keep our sales team very busy.

As noted before, our costs are going up as our vendors increase their prices to us and our labor costs also increase. (Its a never ending battle to keep costs down as economic activity has picked up the last two years.) We've been absorbing all of these increases, but now we have hit the point where we must increase prices slightly on a number of our products.

The prices will change on next Thursday, Feb. 4th. Our on-line order forms will update with the new pricing at that time.

Please resist the urge to call or email our sales / support people about which specific products will be changing or how much the changes will be, as they do not have this information. (We're still in the middle getting everything entered.)

Of course, all orders received -prior- to the Feb 4th increase will be charged at the lower pre-increase pricing when they ship.

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/