Hello,
After years of operation I decided to add a serial port to my low power k2.
I use it with the kv60 as an if for vhf/uhf transvertors.

So I have been doing a lot of menu stuff and may have corrupted something.
I have full output in tune out cw, but almost no output now in ssb. There
is a small amount of output of I yell in the mike or transmit through my
sound card.

The radio was working fine Monday night...

I see something curious that could be the culprit. I may have corrupted a
menu setting.
On the ssb adapter board, at the audio input there is a signature called
/atten coming from the pic. It is active low.

Can anyone tell me what menu option changes this pin?

Thanks
Ed wa3drc