You need a way to separately decode both the left and right audio channels. I use cocoaModem on the Mac to decode two RTTY signals. Usually that's the DX and the pileup. I think there are also some windows programs which will do this dual decode. Are there any Linux programs which will do it? I can't find out how to do it with fldigi.

For maximum flexibility, you will need two sound cards assigned to two separate programs.

73 Bill AE6JV