I have not tried to run fldigi with the two receivers on my Mac, but I think you will need to make two folders with separate copies of the program and launch them separately. There may be issues with the hidden files used to keep the program settings. (Giving them different names may help with operator sanity.)

If you get it working, please post how you did it.

I am using cocoaModem 2.0 version 1.0.3. (Earlier versions won't display the waterfall or RTTY tuning patterns in MacOS 10.11.3) This version doesn't show the the tuning indicator or waterfall in RTTY mode, but it works fine in Dual RTTY mode, which is what you want for decoding both main and sub receivers at the same time. My project list includes getting the source to build and fixing this problem, but don't hold your breath. There's DX to work.

I do like the way cocoaModem decodes both receivers in one window, since my 13" Mac doesn't have a large amount of screen real estate.

73 Bill AE6JV