During the ARRL CW DX contest, I recorded in my log: 100, 1000, 150, 1k, 1oo, 1tt, 200, 300, 40, 400, 4tt, 5, 50, 500, 5oo, 5tt, 73, 99, aat, att, k, and kw.

Note that there are probably errors since I don't speak CW well.

I started by translating the cut numbers to real ones but thought, "log the as you received them" might be the rule. Now I hear I should do the translation and resubmit my log. At least I don't have to think about which ones were 1tt, or 1oo, and not 100. :-)

(The 99 above was probably when I was translating and came in as "nn".)

There's a lot to the CW language that isn't written down, or described in the "learning CW" literature. (And to think that I had always translated "es" as "is" instead of "and" and wondered why is was used just to save one dit. Thanks for the info Ron.)

73 Bill AE6JV