I'm not sure what you mean by "online sellers." Do you mean "resellers," who take a percentage of our money for the wonderful "service" they provide? Like Elecraft, Davis RF has a website and you can order from them direct. This means no markup from a reseller, so we get the best bang for our buck.

I've bought from Davis twice, and been quite pleased with their price, quality, and service. In addition to BuryFlex, I bought a spool of their RG11, which measures just like the much more expensive Belden 8213 RG11. The difference is advertising and markup by the dealers who sell Belden. My neighbor, W6GJB, has also bought from them, and has been quite pleased.

Like any other good cable vendor, price will go down with quantity. I've bought 500 ft and 1,000 ft spools, but they will happily sell you much shorter lengths.

73, Jim K9YC