I would like to feel some tactile feedback when using the RIT/XIT knob to make gross changes in frequency. If there was a detent for each change in frequency, then I would know how much to turn the knob without having to look at the display.

The same feature would be nice on the other encoders -- Shift/width/speed/pwr and the two VFO knobs.

I don't know about the practicability of getting encoders with tactile feedback.

73 Bill AE6JV