new in germany EUR 3000. if u import by yourself abt 400 less.i change my offer
to Eur 1999 considering this difference.
thanks, 73 Holger dl6abm

    Holger Meinecke <dl6...@yahoo.com> schrieb am 10:49 Samstag, 2.April 2016:

 Hi All, I'm willing to part from my KPA500 after getting my long awaited
Hilberling PA.The KPA 500 is like new both optical and technical and comes from
a smoke and Pet free environment.It is wired for 240VAC.
The Original cables forĀ  k3 connection are included.I'm asking EUR 2400 +
shipping, resonable offers will be considered.Payment by bank transfer
preferred but paypal possible.
Thanks for the bandwith,73 Holger DL6ABM
PS. Fotos on request via private mail: dl6abm(at)darc.de