I have a BeagleBone Black based system set up for low power portable operation in digital modes that I built in 2014. (Information and photos available on request.) When I last considered asking Elecraft for ARM versions of the utilities, I thought the number of possible users was too small to be worth their while. The number seems to be growing, so now it may depend on how hard it is to support all the ARM platforms, or at least the most popular ones.

73 Bill AE6JV