I notice that fldigi seems to have unshift on space on by default.

73 Bill AE6JV

On 4/11/16 at 8:35 AM, n...@elecraft.com (Wayne Burdick) wrote:

Jim Miller <jtmille...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does the RTTY decoder in the K3 implement UOS?

Hi Jim,

Would have answered this sooner but I was on vacation last week.
No, we do not do UOS (unshift-on-space). However, there's a menu entry in the K3/K3S, CONFIG:TTY LTR, that you can assign to a programmable function switch (PFx/Mx). Having done this, you can press that switch to do a figures-to-letters shift at any time.