On 4/12/16 at 9:08 PM, n...@tx.rr.com (Grant Youngman) wrote:

Rose Kopp makes an excellent storage and travel bag for the KX3 in a couple of different versions. Link is on the Elecraft website.

It's a soft bag, so you can't reasonably stand on it, drop it off a cliff and expect it to survive, or fly with it as checked baggage etc., but at least it doesn't weigh more than what's inside it.

I have one of Rose's lovely bags which I will be flying with for the first time later this month. I plan to put into my suitcase, which is what I did with the Pelican case I used before. If any disasters occur, I'll let you all know.

73 Bill AE6JV