I have my own personal PR6 for sale. It includes the two male to male BNC
adapters, the 12 volt power cable that plugs into the K3, the 15 pin
accessory plug that plugs into the K3 accessory socket, and the instruction
manual. It's in perfect operating condition. I no longer need it as I am
moving to a no-antennas-allowed neighborhood.

Price is $55 and I will ship for free within the contiguous 48 states. A
little extra for KL7 and KH6. Unfortunately I am not prepared to ship to
foreign locations.

Write to me directly at:
k2mk at comcast dot net

73,