I'm looking at getting a Pan adapter of sorts in the near future.  I like
what I'm reading about SDRPlay but since I use a Raspberry Pi to interface
my K3S I'm not sure on what software is available for that platform. Their
website is a bit vague on it.

Is anyone currently successfully using SDR play with linux/Raspberry PI as a
panadapter and what software are you using?

Ideally I'd want to be able to view the entire band (SDRPlay has 8MHz
bandwidth), and be able to click on a signal to change freq to that signal.
I was previously able to do that with a USB SDR using a windows app. I no
longer want to use windows because of the hardware/power requirements.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry Moore, AE4PB