On Apr 18, 2016, at 11:14 AM, Bob Novas <bob.no...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Ooooo!  I really like the idea of the K-Pod controlling the P3 marker knob,
> that hasn't come up before. That's enough to swing my opinion to wanting
> one. How does that play with the 3-way switch?  Bob W3DK

Hi Bob,

Initially we'd probably provide a way to map another switch, say F8, as
P3-knob-mode on/off. We could light up indicator D4 when that  assignment was
in effect.

Another possibility would be to make one of the rocker switch positions = P3
marker.

Either way, it will require a Utility program, possibly a tab on K3 Utility, to
do the setup.

Wayne
N6KR