Hi all,
Here's another teachable moment for me lol. On P54 of the K2 manual, there's
an instruction to record the value written on the crystal filter package. It
says that this measured freq can later be used to align the filters.

I humbly admit that after a few years of being a K2 builder/owner and just
now having built the second one, I still don't know how to use that number
for filter alignment.

I can't seem to find any instruction in the manual that says how to use this
number. Did I just miss it and it's in there or is there another instruction
on this somewhere?

I've always just set mine up by the example on P 93, but I notice the
bandpass setting vs. the sidetone is a little off in CW reverse on the new
K2. Leading me to believe I've probably been missing a step all this
time....

Tnx es 73,
LS
W5QD