Almost any power supply capable of 9 to 15 volts at 2-4 amps. Any family of batteries in that range will work. I use AGM lead acid batteries for field day. I have a lithium family battery for backpacking.

To calculate how much capacity (amp-hours) you need, measure the current draw on receive and transmit. Then figure out what your transmit/receive duty cycle will be and the time you will be operating to calculate the number of amp-hours you will need. Then double that because batteries don't like to be drained dead and you need a margin of safety.

73 Bill AE6JV