>>> Is the Dick Tracy "wrist radio" next?  How do the paddles connect to

that one?
Given Wayne and Eric's track record of innovation, I can imagine
separatepaddles powered by a coin battery using Bluetooth to talk to the rig.
Thereal question would then be which would weigh more, the rig or the paddles?
:-)
I'm not personally interested in a rig to take camping, since I don't go
camping,but the KX2 appears to be an ideal rig for ARES/RACES emergency
operations,particularly in the aftermath of a major weather event when there
might not bean infrastructure available. Very impressive design/cost trade-offs
and attentionto detail - the earlier comment about the knob dimple, for example.
Nice work !!
73 de N1HO