Bob,

I think this is an artifact that I found also with using CWSkimmer using
the IF out of the K3.

I've been told that Elecraft has a FI commmand which provides  the actual
offset info depending on filter settings etc. If you change filters,
bandwidth, filter shifts, modes, then the fi value will change. This was
introduced by elecraft for Panadapter usage to allow developers to set the
if offset correctly.

It may be the info on your sync on mode did not get to your P3.

For those that see CWSkimmer misaligned when you change bands or filter
settings, this is because of the IF shifts.  CWSkimmer does not use this
information if you have it setup to use LP-PAN to a 196K soundcard.  We
don't see the problem with the KX3 I/Q out.

BTW, Tom (VA2FSQ) resolves this issue in his Panadapter for Win4K3 and
keeps his display aligned after you have done the first alignment.

Hope this help.

73

Doug NA1DX

Message: 1