Thanks to a kind person on this list, I have a copy of the schematic for the
KX3 2m transverter. It is the one I recall, but have no idea where I saw it
before.

Please don't ask me for a copy as I don't know the status of this and don't
want to get into any trouble with party.

I am not thinking of copying it by the way! -  I just ordered the 4m version
and am arming myself with as much info as I can before it arrives.

73 from David GM4JJJ