Gents, that’s my setup also with K3S #10125, and I’m convinced the Powerwerx
SS-30DV is a stable, quiet, top-notch amp recommended by the fine people a
Elecraft (it’s what they use on the road). However, thanks to some great advice
from people here, I have eliminated the black-red zip cable from all uses in my
station. Zip line, or for that matter, any parallel cable, like monster speaker
cable, is highly susceptible to RFI. This was a lesson from the early days of
stringing telephone cable. The solution: twisted pairs, and even better in
2016, shielded twisted pairs. So every power cable has been replaced in my
station with shielded twisted pairs, further protected with ferrite snap-on
beads. Even further, I’ve eliminated every switching power supply nearby. It
has helped immensely.
That said, some of those pesky slowly drifting S9+ noise bumps still live!

David A., KK6DA, Los Angeles

I certainly hope you are correct.  I love this little power supply.  It
keeps my K3s/P3 smack dab on 13.8 RX and no lower than 13.5 on TX@100W.
But it will be check #1.  Learned a long time ago not to make
assumptions or NOT eliminate variables (when possible).

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389