I frequently use my KX3 for portable operation after an airplane trip. A light weight PS is a big plus since I am frequently near the 50 lb (22 Kg) limit.

BTW, I have been quite happy with my Pro Audio Engineering PAE-Kx33 power supply, even in rural New Hampshire with the associated very low levels of RFI.

73 Bill AE6JV