The West Valley Amateur Radio Association (using K6EI) had a "normal" field day. We operated 12A QRP battery. We had CW, Phone, digital stations on bands from 80M to 23cm. We had 4 towers with Yagis and wire antennas for the lower frequency bands.

I don't have information about our CW, SSB, or GOTA contacts, but our HF digital numbers were down from last year while our VHF and above numbers were up.

We probably had 20-30 people operating. We do have an open door policy for operators since our goal is to have as much fun as possible rather than to get the highest score possible and the more the merrier.

73 Bill AE6JV