For anyone in the UK with a KX3 who wants to get on 4m, I have an Elecraft
internal transverter for the KX3 available for sale. I am prepared to fit it to
your KX3 if you bring it to my QTH.

Price £169 fitted to your KX3. (List price is £269)

Can also ship this item, buyer pays postage.
Cash on collection or PayPal accepted  -  buyer pays PayPal fees.

In addition I have a new and unused 5 element light weight PowAbeam Yagi.

http://www.thedxshop.com/powabeam-antennas/70mhz-5-element-max-gain-4m5n50u.html

Ideal for portable or fixed station use.
Still in unopened box.

Price £89  (List £94)

Buyer collects only please.

Cash on collection or PayPal accepted  -  buyer pays PayPal fees.

PS I can also perform the Extended VFO Temperature Calibration on the KX3, this
is recommended for 70 MHz SSB/CW.

73 David Anderson GM4JJJ