From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim GM
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2016 3:10 PM
To: Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX2 and N1MM F-Keys

It is not the radio but the N1MM program. Not only does my KX2 react that
way so does my KX3.

Baud rate does not matter. I think N1MM is a bit unstable on my Microsoft
Surface 3.  I run RumLog on my Apple computer and both radios work just
fine.

I used N1MM for the 13 colonies over the 4th of July.  The N1MM gave issues
when it first started and with a bit prompting started to work just fine.
The thing kept switching from  Run mode to S&P  when I left the program to
brows on the web for a bit then I switched back I had to switch it back to
Run. It then operated a bit funky then settled down again..  it could be a
sync issue that  N1MM has.

I like contesting and with this NEW Surface 3 I have could be fun if I had a
stable logging program to run.

Jim K9TF

delivered to alderm...@windstream.net