Well, finally got home from the Cactus Intertie Annual Meeting.  Kevin
was much stronger on 20 from Lake Havasu City than here in N. Cal.  I
was at the pool at the Hampton Inn with my KX1 @ 1.7W (6 half-dead AA's
... I really need to prepare better for these events).  26' strung over
the umbrellas about 6.6' high, with 20' radial wrapped around the bottom
rung of the steel fence around the pool.  I thought about tossing it
INTO the pool but decided that wasn't a great idea since kids were
swimming and who knows what Mom and Dad would have thought.  Tom was
barely readable ... until he turned his beam SW, at which point he was
way too strong.  Sorry I sort of disappeared, I had a number of
onlookers and finally decided I needed to explain what I was doing
before they called Homeland Security on me.

WX: Clear and 75.  DRESS: Shorts and T-shirt.  I'm beginning to
understand the snowbird motivation.

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw