I just received my new Ultimate Combination Kit for the KX3/PX3 this week.
Installed easier than I thought and it looks and works great.  I appreciate
all the time Scott invests in quality product.  It shows.  I ordered in
December but he was having problems with production and new molds.  These
covers are well worth the wait.  Now I'm anxiously waiting for the new KX3
mount he is designing.  I highly recommend all his products.

Regards,

Larry

KG7ZSB

You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will
never be able to repay you.

            -- John Wooden