I must have missed it but Mike Reublin is now a SK. RIP Mike.

I was helping him Beta test a program he was calling K3 Configure, it
analyses the configuration of your K3 and lists the config functions
and your matching settings. You can save the text file so you can
later review or print them out in case you want to reset your K3 /
K3s back to what you earlier had saved.

I found what I thought was a bug but turns out that like the K3
utility, it requires direct connection and LP-Bridge running is a
conflict. With that it runs perfectly again.

Has anyone else picked up working with this beta, after Mike's
passing?

73,

Gary
KA1J