From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Brian
D. Comer
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 8:09 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 ant control (Brian D. Comer)

Expanding my problem a little more. I have a remote that uses a KAT500 that
is now 3000 miles away. The KAT500 was calibrated to use the correct antenna
over all bands 160 to 6 meters at the specified increments (10 KHz 160 etc
and 20 KHz for the higher bands) For an unknown reason the KAT 500 has
switched to antenna 2 (160 and 80) for all frequencies. Unfortunately  I did
not connect the USB cable because I could not see recalibrating the kAT500
remotely . The remote is now shut down until I can persuade my daughter who
lives 60 miles from the station to add a USB cable I will have to have
shipped to her.

73 Brian KF6C

delivered to k9...@live.com