Can anyone provide a working link to and/or a copy of the K3timewin
program?  Yes, I KNOW you can set the time from the K3utils program.  I
want to experiment with running this program on a schedule and can not
find a copy.

BTW a hundred "the clock does not keep time" messages ago it was noted,
without comment, that pushing DISP twice will cause the clock to jump
several seconds to near the correct time.  My new K3S evidences this
behavior.  It will lose time quickly after transmit and "regain" the
correct time in this manner.  There appears to be some syncing of the
display in the operating system that is a bit funky.