I was running PSK on my K2 and my cat got up on my desk and started moving
the VFO knob off frequency. So I decided to put on Lock and pushed the
button until it told me that it was locked, everything was normal. Then I
tried to unlock it and it would not work. I turned it off and restarted it
and everything is still locked. I unplugged it and again it is still
locked. The decimal point is not flashing. I looked in the K2 Manual and
could not find a place where I could resolve the problem. Does anyone have
any ideas?
Thank you
Aaron K5ATG