On Mon,9/19/2016 9:24 AM, dw wrote:
I have a switch-box at my station which allows me to switch back and
forth between the K3 audio and PC audio.
This allows me to have SDR running on the PC and I can also listen to
the K3 in one ear and the PC in the other.

Any way, I've been experiencing ground-loop noise from my PC.
I've tried three different isolation transformers and they all work, but
with significant signal loss from the PC.
Does anyone have a suggestion?

Yes. NO transformer is needed. What IS needed is 1) simple bonding together of the chassis of all the equipment in your shack, bonding that to all the other grounds in your home; and 2) get power for all of the equipment in your shack from the same AC outlet, or from outlets whose green wires are bonded together.

Study  http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

73, Jim K9YC