When I asked the question, "whatsa rick?", I had no idea the thread would morph into Haggis and arachnophobia.

Doing a "define:rick" on Google yields:

    * pile in ricks; "rick hay"
    * crick: a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back
     (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
    * haystack: a stack of hay
    * twist: twist suddenly so as to sprain; "wrench one's ankle"; "The
      wrestler twisted his shoulder"; "the hikers sprained their ankles
      when they fell"; "I turned my ankle and couldn't walk for several
      days"
      wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

    * Rick is a 2003 movie based on Verdi's Rigoletto starring Bill
      Pullman and written by Daniel Handler.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_(movie)

    * Rick was the professional name used by a long-haired, male model
      of Chinese origin, most famous for appearing in The All-Nude
      Workout Video (1992), which was widely marketed in the UK
      throughout the 1990s. He appears along with Susan and David
      Martin, a naturist couple, performing a variety of aerobic
      exercises and also practising weightlifting. Additionally, he
      featured in the video guide to naturist photography, Shooting
      the Nude in the Nude.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_(model)

Note: No mention of lumber, wood, cooling off, warming up, fires, stoves, haggis, gas, spiders, or Yorkshiremen, clothed or not. After 18 years of heating with wood and wondering if there was a better way to warm up in winter, we discovered that someone had already invented central heat.

Fred K6DGW
Toasty in Auburn CA CM98lw
K2 #4398 (+KPA100, KAT2, KAT100, & KSB2 that still doesn't work)
KX1 #897 (+30m & autotuner, all of which do work great)
SG? (that I have yet to build)